Progressions Music Re-opening for Individual In Studio Lessons
Progressions Music will re-open our doors for one on one music lessons this June 8th 2020, and we will be following all recommend guidelines laid out by both the Alberta Government and Alberta Health Services, along with our own evolving safety measures. The safety of our customers, teachers and students remains paramount at this time.
- Although we are opening our doors to receive students in studio, Progressions Music will continue online instruction if you prefer.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms please stay home and arrange a online lesson with your teacher. Should you show up to your in studio lesson displaying symptoms, you will not receive your lesson and NO makeup lesson will be provided either online or in studio.
- Please make sure to observe and use the posted hand sanitizing station at the front door and practice social distancing.
- Students returning for one on one lessons will require a face mask. Should you require a face mask a disposable one can be purchased on site for $2.00 per mask.
- Drum students will be required to have their own sticks, you may purchase sticks should you forget your own.
- All waiting areas have been disbanded in the store, parents or care givers will be required to wait in their vehicle or outside.
- Should you need to make a purchase, pay an outstanding invoice, have any questions or use the washroom please feel free to come in.
- Once your lesson is concluded all students are required to exit the building. We ask that parents and care givers be available for prompt pick up.
What is Progressions Music Doing to ensure my Safety?
- All teachers will be provided with faces shields to decrease any chance of aerosol spread.
- All studios have been set up so there is a recommended 2 meter or 6 feet spacing between teachers and students.
- Teachers will be sanitizing any shared equipment such as pianos and drums.
- All door knobs and handles will be sanitized after each lesson.
- Plexiglass barrier has been put in place for returning vocal students and sanitization procedures will be carried out at the conclusion of each vocal lesson.
- Due to sanitization procedures lesson will conclude earlier then usual so teachers can prep their studio for the next student.